Mind taking my older brother's quick survey? He's trying to establish the relationship between money and happiness. Please fill out the following questions as accurately as you can. Make sure to write your country/state. Send completed surveys to email@example.com.
Do you live in a city, a suburb, or a rural area?:
1. On average, do you make less than $200, $200-500, $500-1000, or more than $1000 a week?
2. On average, how much money do you spend a week?
3. Do you consider yourself a wealthy person?
4. Do you consider yourself a happy person?
5. What kind of objects do you think make or would make you happy? (Example: Car, Computer)
6. What kind of activities do you think make or would make you happy? (Example: Shopping, Sports)
7. Rank these in order of how important it is to making you happy. 1 being the most important, 8 being the least important. Do not repeat numbers.
Wealth & Possessions:
Freedom And Control:
8. What is the most important thing in your life that you feel makes you happy? (Examples: Relationship with Parents, Religion, Sports Car, Lots of Money, Being a Good Cook, etc.)
9. What is the most important thing you want in your life that you do not currently have that you believe would make you happier?
10. Do you think that more money could help you achieve your answer to #9?